St. Paul's 2017 Outreach and Service Grants:
• African Development Project (ADP) ($2,500), help for schoolchildren in Kenya and small farmers in Uganda.
• Alliance for Interfaith Ministry (AIM) ($10,000), a cooperative effort among area churches to supply emergency needs for people in crisis.
• Bread & Roses, Trinity Episcopal Church ($500), supports teaching the individual skills of gardening, cooking and nutrition for a healthy and just community food system.
• Camp Holiday Trails ($800), camp for children with special medical needs.
• Charis Community ($100), an intentional community renovating space to house LGBTQ young people.
• The Emergency Food Network ($500), provides a 3-day supply of food for local residents in crisis.
• The Free Clinic ($750), support for the dental clinic.
• The Haiti Mission Foundation ($900), an all-volunteer local group supporting an orphanage in Haiti.
• The Haven ($500), a day center for the homeless.
• IMPACT ($1,200), an interfaith community working to improve local social, economic, and educational opportunities.
• Loaves and Fishes Food Pantry ($500), provides free produce and staples for needy households.
• PACEM ($750), provides food and shelter for the homeless in winter months.
• Sexual Assault Resource Agency (SARA) ($500), assists victims of sexual assault.
• Shelter for Help in Emergency (SHE) ($500), provides shelter and support for victims of domestic violence.
Outreach and Service Commission: Anne Ribble and Kay Slaughter, co-chairs; Stephanie Bolton, Anne Cressin, John Frazee, Sue Rainey, and Sarah Strasen.